Friday 23 July 2010

Sweden Yachts 54 for sale

Got a mail in my inbox from a fellow Sweden Yacht owner. He's selling his beautiful absolutely stunning SY54. I think this would have to be way up there on my list of lottery-win boats. My wife and I often talk about a Discovery 55 as being our ideal (dream) long term cruiser, but I think this trumps it any-day. That being said - a new one of these is about 75% more than a Discovery 55. This boat just reminds me why I love the Sweden Yachts marque so much. 


Here's the mail:
=========================================

Hi all SWY owners.

I am a lucky owner of a new SWY 54, building no 03, delivered from the yard July 2008. The boat is now for sale due to other plans. The boat has been very little in use.

It is one of a kind with a special interior design of Cuban Mahogany, it has all equipment such as watermaker, air conditioning, generator, Icemaker,freezer, TV, bow and aft thruster and many more,

The contract price for this boat was  SEK 16 million ex vat. It is now for sale for EUR 1.5 million incl Norwegian VAT.

If of interest please contact for further details.

Bjørn Erik Bjørnsen
be@westcap.no
=============================================

Click to enlarge:











2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Have you sold this sweden 54?
    Jean Louis Racine,
    jeanlouisracine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't selling it... Email the guy in the posting (be@westcap.no).

    Cheers

    Geoff

    ReplyDelete